Speed Reading & Comprehension Workshop
“My reading speed increased 3x with better comprehension. My memory is sharper with more focus and has enabled me to improve my business.” – Rich Hartman, Agency Director, MetLife Financial
Is information overload weighing and slowing your organization down? It’s been estimated that up to 60% of an employee’s time can be spent reading and handling paperwork (this makes reading among the most time consuming, and thus costly, activities to your company). With the mountains of information employees in your organization face daily, the ability to read 2,3 and even 4 times faster with comprehension is a vital business skill. Kwik Reading will help your team save valuable company time and stay ahead as they read faster with greater focus, comprehension and retention. This workshop will help your organization survive, thrive and profit in today’s ever-changing information age.
“Unless we can find ways of staying afloat amidst the surging torrents of information, we may end up drowning in them.” – Dr. David Lewis
Today’s fast paced competitive world demands workers have the ability to quickly read, comprehend and retain enormous amounts of new information. If knowledge is power, today’s professional must learn more so the business can earn more. With all of the emails, newspapers, journals, memos, books, trade publications, faxes, letters, etc., how does an organization keep up with all the industry, business and company information it must absorb? Inefficient and slow reading costs companies money. This program will teach your organization revolutionary proven techniques to improve employee’s ability to catch up, keep up and get ahead. Imagine how much more your organization could accomplish if they could save time and read up to FIVE times faster! With Kwik Reading’s proven techniques your employees can increase their reading speed and even comprehend more of what they read.
In this training workshop your team will discover:
- The 5 obstacles to Effective Business Reading
- How to Improve Reading Speed 25% – 50% Instantly!
- Readmate™ Exercises to Improve Reading Speed an Astounding and Measurable 200% to 600%!
- Whole Brain Reading Techniques to Dramatically Enhance Comprehension!
- Why we Lose Focus and Secrets to Get it Back!
- 3 Steps to High Powered Reading Comprehension!
- Reading Retention & Recall Secrets!
- Advanced Time Saving Skimming/Scanning Methods!
- Powerful Methods for Online Reading!
- The Correct Way to Efficiently Read Newspapers & Magazines!
- How to Create the Optimal Reading Environment!
- Effective Note Taking for Greater Retention!
- 8 Steps to Studying, Retaining & Mastering Technical Reading!
“You just don’t realize the limits you put on yourself until you overcome them.” – Kevin Dwyer, President, Title Insurance Company (finished reading at 1000 word per minute)
When properly applied speed-reading techniques can allow your staff to:
- Improve reading speed a measurable 2-4 times!
- Increase reading comprehension, focus and retention!
- Finally manage the piles of information faced every day without fatigue or frustration!
- Reduce stress and save valuable time for other professional responsibilities!
- Rifle through emails, reports, and trade publications in record time!
- And much more!
What makes Kwik Reading so Unique & Effective?
There are many features that make this training unique & effective; two distinct ones are:
1) Traditional speed-reading programs have long been associated with skimming, skipping words and getting the “gist” of the material. Since there is more to reading than just speed, we apply our advanced memory methods to dramatically improve reading focus, comprehension, retention and recall.
2) Readmate™ patented training device. The Readmate is a one of a kind hand-held microcomputer that trains its user to dramatically improve reading speed, focus and comprehension. By using this device, you can track your increasing reading speed down to real numbers and witness measurable results. Each participant receives a Readmate & course manual, theirs to keep.
Who should attend?
Executives, employees, managers, who want to overcome overload, save time, reduce stress, stay current and be more effective.
Location: Onsite at client’s location or at our office in White Plains, NY.
Duration: Half or Full day. Other formats available.
Put an end to information overload. To book or for more information call: 914-220-8330 or click here to complete our information request form.