Trainer – Jim Kwik
“Creating a program with speakers that would entertain and educate almost 200 executives was a challenge. However I could not have chosen a better speaker to pull it off. Thank you again for an unforgettable presentation!” – Dan Pincus, President, World Golfs
Is your organization looking for a keynote to remember? Book Jim Kwik for an educational, entertaining and empowering event your audience won’t forget!
Speaker Bio: For Over a Decade and a Half, Jim Kwik has Shared his Expertise as a …
- Top Learning/Memory Expert – Kwik Possesses Cutting Edge Expertise in the Areas of Advanced Learning, Memory, Speed Reading, Intelligence and Thinking.
- Highly Sought After Speaker – Kwik Delivers Top Rated Keynote Speeches for leading companies and organizations that are Educational, Entertaining & Empowering (From HUB International to Million Dollar Round Table [see photos]).
- Successful Corporate Trainer – Kwik has Taught his Cutting Edge Reading & Memory Skills to Top Organizations, Employees & Executives (From MetLife Financial to Harvard University).
- Mental Athlete – Kwik Frequently Entertains and Amazes Audiences with his Mental Feats & Capabilities (From Memorizing Decks of Cards & Roomful of Names/Faces to Recalling Long Numbers & Random Lists of Words Given by the Audience).
- Mental Coach – Kwik Consults one on one with Successful Business Leaders and Management Teams who call on him to help Maximize their Mental Performance & Personal Effectiveness. [click here]
- Media Personality – Kwik has been interviewed and featured in local print/radio/tv to national media. Listen to a recent Wall Street Journal/CBS segement [click here]
- Author – Kwik’s work can be found in his Training Manuals, Articles, Audio/Video Programs, like “Kwik Recall – Secrets to Remembering Series.” His book, soon to be released, is titled “Kwik Learning — Strategies for Improving Business Brainpower.”
“Mr. Kwik received our highest satisfaction level yet. He made our networking event very ‘memorable!’” – Mike Donovan, American Marketing Association
Learning/Memory Expert Jim Kwik (pronounced “quick”) is co-founder & executive trainer of Kwik Learning, LLC, a New York training/consulting firm specializing in teaching top professionals & organizations to achieve greater success through rapid learning. He has taught memory enhancement, speed-reading and advanced thinking skills for over a decade and a half and is author of several training programs, manuals & articles.
With a name like “Kwik” (his real name), you can say he was born to do what he does. Jim’s cutting edge techniques, entertaining presentation style, and impressive mental feats have made him a frequent and highly sought out keynote speaker & trainer for businesses, organizations and universities nationwide.
Jim has addressed international audiences from over 60 countries, with clients that include Marriott Hotel, Million Dollar Roundtable, MetLife, New York Life, and Harvard University. He has shared the speaking stage with many global thought leaders, from Richard Branson to the Dalai Lama.
“I believe that in today’s fast paced information age mind power has replaced muscle power. Knowledge is not only power, it is PROFIT, and those that can learn, read, remember and think quicker than the competition have a clear advantage in business and in life,” says Jim.
Whether he’s being interviewed on the radio, training in boardrooms, or speaking on stage, Jim’s passion is helping audiences achieve more by teaching them his high performance learning systems.
Jim is the creator of the acclaimed Kwik Reading™ and Kwik Recall™ methods.
Kwik Reading is renowned by clients who are frustrated by the amount of written information they need to absorb, and want to save time and reduce overload by improving reading speed while increasing focus, comprehension, enjoyement and retention.
Kwik Recall teaches revolutionary techniques to help successful executives, entrepreneurs and organizations profit by quickly remembering vital business information when they need it (names, client information, product details, speeches, numbers, sales scripts, business vocabulary, foreign languages, facts, figures and more.)
Jim was honored as one of the “Rising Stars – 40 under 40” by New York’s Business Council of Westchester along with many other professional notables, including Caroline Kepcher (Donald Trump’s Business Advisor in NBC’s The Apprentice) & Jonathan Starks (formerly of the NY Knicks).
When he is not teaching at his NY offices and traveling to conduct onsite corporate trainings & keynote speeches, Jim can be found pursuing his passion for learning (he reads a book a day). He also enjoys running, tennis, golf, adventure, martial arts, hiking and traveling.
- See Recent Photos
- Watch Video! See Jim in Action & Hear What Experts Have to Say
- See Kwik’s Most Requested Speaking Topics
- Read Testimonials of Kwik’s Speaking Clients
- Read a recent 2 page newspaper cover story on Jim Kwik “The Master of Memory Training the Brains of White Plains”
or click here to complete our Information Request form.