Kwik Learning is a consulting and training leader in the areas of memory improvement, speed-reading, and individual/organizational effectiveness.
Clients include Fortune 500 companies, and thousands of individuals, small- and mid-sized businesses, and numerous educational institutions worldwide.
Kwik Learning online training programs are used in over 70 countries. For more information, please visit www.KwikLearning.com
To positively impact one billion brains. We empower genius in individuals and organizations everywhere through our training, consulting, and online programs.
Our Foundational Beliefs
1. People are inherently capable of genius.
2. Our brain can perform at extraordinary levels when properly used and trained, but our brains do not come with an owners manual.
3. Our 20th century assembly line, “one size fits all” education, has left us ill prepared for our fast paced knowledge economy.
4. Exponential technology has led to an unprecedented data explosion, the gap between what we need to learn and the slow pace people learn it, has created massive information anxiety and overwhelm.
5. School teaches ‘what’ to learn (math, history, science, etc), but not ‘how’ to learn.
6. We live in an age of information, where brain has replaced brawn, mind power has replaced muscle power.
7. Your brain is like a muscle, it can grow stronger with proper use. Use it or lose it.
8. Our brains have grown weaker in many key areas due to technology. People have outsourced their brains, memory & thinking to their mobile devices. Smart phones have made us a not so smart.
9. Our brains affect every vital area of our personal and professional life (health, finances, relationships, business, productivity, etc.)
10. The key to data overload and overwhelm is to be a quicker and smarter learner.
We recognize and embrace the genius in individuals and organizations. Unlocking it helps us to fulfill our mission and vision to positively impact one billion brains.
We are passionate about learning and teaching, and strive to deliver the best brain training possible. Your success is our success.
ABOUT JIM KWIK
Jim Kwik (pronounced “quick”, his real name) of Kwik Learning, has taught speed-reading, memory improvement, and accelerated learning for over 18 years.
Jim’s cutting edge techniques, entertaining presentation style, and impressive mental feats have made him a frequent and highly sought out keynote speaker & trainer for top businesses, organizations and universities worldwide.
He has addressed international audiences from over 60 countries, with clients that include Marriott Hotel, Million Dollar Roundtable, MetLife, NYU and Harvard University.
Jim has shared the speaking stage with global leaders, from Sir Richard Branson to the Dalai Lama. He has a passion for teaching others how to maximize their superpower brain, navigate information overload and unlock their true genius.